Staff Model R is a Tour-caliber, 4-piece urethane golf ball that also delivers unmatched precision, speed and consistency. It’s also the first golf ball to feature an unpainted urethane cover that delivers a lower flight trajectory, and “grabs” the wedge surface for enhanced greenside spin.
- This is the ball for players who demand the utmost in confidence and consistency. This is performance perfected.
- Sub Department: Premium Golf Balls
- Compression: 100
- Cover construction: Urethane
- Dimple: 362
- Layers: 4
- Model Type: Standard
V-COR™ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE
- A unique core composition magnifies energy to generate maximum velocity off the club face for greater distance performance.
4-LAYER SPIN & CONTROL
- More layers. Higher spin. Better control. Unmatched distance and shot-shaping off the tee. Tour-level workability on the fairways. Predictable stability on approach shots and exceptional control around the green.
NON-COATED URETHANE COVER
- The thin, non-coated urethane cover delivers the purest club face interaction for better control and consistently straighter flight.