The Nike Dri-FIT ADV Ace Polo strikes a perfect balance between iconic styling and advanced design. Made from at least 75 % recycled polyester fibres, its stretchy fabric has a chevron design knit into it, nodding to the iconic look of the Windrunner and placing breathability where you need it most.
- Nike Dri-FIT ADV technology combines moisture-wicking fabric with advanced engineering and features to help you stay dry and comfortable. The placement of the chevron is designed to enhance ventilation in critical heat zones, like your upper back and chest.
- The V-neck and a low-profile blade collar put a modern twist on the classic polo neckline.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Machine wash
How This Was Made
- The recycled polyester used in Nike products begins as recycled plastic bottles, which are cleaned, shredded into flakes and converted into pellets. From there, the pellets are spun into new, high-quality yarn used in our products, delivering peak performance with a lower impact on the environment.
- In addition to reducing waste, recycled polyester produces up to 30 % lower carbon emissions than virgin polyester. Nike diverts an average of 1 billion plastic bottles annually from landfill and waterways.
- The Windrunner became the face of Nike apparel in 1978, at a time when the company was known for its footwear. Today is still as relevant and exciting as it was back then, with its iconic styling, excellent breathability and weather resistance.