Product code: PF06 | ID: 354189
Tired of placing goosenecks and clamping pop filters? Try the unique Pop Filter PF06 from Alctron. It is attached directly to the microphone with rubber bands. The transparent layer is hydrophobic and prevents moisture from penetrating the microphone. The PF06 is suitable for most side address microphones from 46 mm to 68 mm in diameter. The frame of the PF06 pop filter is made of high-quality ABS material, which is light, stable and durable. Three layers of protection: a foam layer, a metal mesh layer, and an ethamine base layer can effectively reduce cracking, wind interference, and breathing sounds during vocal recording. No matter where the microphone has to go, the filter moves with it. It is also quick to assemble and disassemble from the microphone.
• Suitable for microphones with a diameter of 46 to 68 mm
• Design frame made of ABS plastic, stable and durable construction
• Connects directly to the microphone with rubber bands
• 3 layers of protection: foam layer, metal mesh layer and etamine base layer
• Reduces noise, crackling, wind noise and breathing sounds during vocal recording
• Prevents saliva splashes, other harmful dust and moisture.