Product code: 100018 | ID: 1039319
This edition of Prolog comes in an attractive and sturdy Western European beech timber. By simply tapping your foot on the solid beech block, a dynamic microphone within the Prolog’s internal tone chamber delivers a warm, deep, full sound to external amplification, a sound that cannot be authentically created by machines. The integral heel board is also ‘alive’, allowing the user to create additional back beats, whilst the low stomping angle ensures many hours use without any physical strain. The microphone is cushioned and protected to withstand all the knocks of the road, and as the Prolog is purely passive - no batteries required - the operation is totally hum-free, whilst the non-slip rubber base helps diffuse any unwanted floor vibration.
• Low profile for stomping comfort.
• Strong bassy output through redesigned internal chamber.
• Ergonomic and lightweight with integral footboard.
• Focused stomping position.
• Weight: 800 g
• Dimensions: 300 x 125 x 42 mm