SOPHISTICATED AND STRETCHY.
The Nike Dri-FIT UV Ace Skirt is a stretchy staple with a neat row of pleats in the front and a comfortable pair of inner shorts. Plus, with multiple pockets (including a back pocket that can hold your yardage book), you'll have plenty of on-body storage to choose from. This product is made from at least 50 % recycled polyester fibres.
Made to Move
- Nike Dri-FIT Technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable. Stretchy woven fabric and 2 front pleats give you extra room to move.
Plenty of Pockets
- 2 side-seam pockets, a back pocket and another pocket on the inner shorts give you plenty of on-body storage.
Comfort from the Inside Out
- Inner shorts help you stay covered while you move. A breathable, rectangular gusset gives you extra room to move.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Skirt: 86 % polyester / 14 % elastane. Shorts / Waist lining: 83 % polyester / 17 % elastane. Mesh /Gusset lining: 100 % polyester. Waistband: 83 % polyester / 17 % elastane
- Machine wash
How this was made
- The recycled polyester used in Nike products begins as recycled plastic bottles, which are cleaned, shredded into flakes and converted into pellets. From there, the pellets are spun into new, high-quality yarn used in products, delivering peak performance with a lower impact on the environment.
- In addition to reducing waste, recycled polyester produces up to 30 % lower carbon emissions than virgin polyester. Nike diverts an average of 1 billion plastic bottles annually from landfill and waterways.
- This product provides UVA and UVB protection from the sun only in the areas covered by the garment. To protect exposed areas, the use of good-quality sun cream is recommended.