FOR EVERYDAY WEAR.
You can't wear denim on the course, but you can wear the Nike Dri-FIT Repel Trousers. Unlike traditional golf trousers, this stretchy design has grommets on the pockets and stitched-on back pockets. These denim-inspired details let you easily make your way from the course to the concrete without needing a wardrobe change.
- Nike Dri-FIT Technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable. Stretchy woven fabric and a gusset give you extra room to move and a water-repellent finish helps keep you dry in wet weather.
- The 5-pocket design lends a street-inspired vibe to any outfit. A hook-and-loop patch below the back of the waistband gives you a convenient place to attach your glove.
- Orange details on the inside of each cuff add a pop of colour that's visible when you roll them up. Denim-inspired grommets complete the look.
- Grippy tape on the inside of the waistband helps keep your top tucked in.
- Hook-and-bar closure and zipped fly create a tailored look.
- Slim fit for a tailored feel
- Body: 100 % polyester. Pocket linings: 80 % polyester / 20 % cotton.
- Machine wash
History of Orange
- In 1971, Nike co-founder Phil Knight wanted to distinguish his new company from the rest of the competition.When it came to packaging, he chose orange—it stood out, looked great on cardboard and made a clear distinction from those blue boxes.So when Nike cracked the market with its first shoe, a football boot called 'the Nike', the shoe box was orange.