Job for you
Let's abandon all formalities right from the start. We are thankful that you've clicked all the way here, maybe you're exactly what our team has been missing.
We're Muziker and we're trying to be the best shop around for every musician. Are you on board with us?
Who we are looking for:
Nice to meet you, we are Muziker:
A few of our numbers:
|150 employees||16 countries in EU||2 tons of products per day||More than 500 brands||We speak 13 languages|
So, when should we expect your visit?
Job positions available at the moment:
- Customer Service Representative for EU countries
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you like music?
Are you fluent in spoken and written English?Would you like to have a well paid full-time job and work together with many young people for a company with good business prospects?
We are looking for Customer Service Representative who is not afraid of challenge, who likes innovations, who is not afraid to share his/her ideas, who will laugh with us at our stupid jokes, who won't mind to join us for a beer and who is able to shake his/her hips to the rhythm of whatever kind of music he/she likes. Is that you? If you feel like you can keep with us, please, don't stop reading.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- order processing
- providing customer service to callers, answering e-mails from customers
- communication via online chat
- translation of short marketing texts
- checking accuracy of the data found on our website
- translation of product descriptions
- communication with our suppliers (ordering products)
- communication with shipping companies
- administrative work
- continuous market analysis, checking the work of our competitors
- proposing improvements
- fullfiling various tasks given by management
Employee perks, benefits
- above average income and possible financial bonuses
- personal career growth
- working together with young team of diverse talent
- employee discounts when buying products from our shop
- working in a modern working space
Information about the selection process
Interested candidates should submit their CV in Slovak or English together with a cover letter (also written in Slovak or English).
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Proficiency (C2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Administrative and economic skills
Invoicing - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- applicants with knowledge about musical instruments and equipment will be prioritized
- perfect communication in the selected language in both spoken and written form is a must!
- employees will have to be able to work/ think alone and take responsibility for the results of their work
- readiness and sense of humor will be welcomed
- basic computer knowledge and Internet skills required
- applicants with experience in working for online stores will be prioritized
Brief description of the company
Muziker is the biggest retailer of musical instruments in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. This fast growing company has its place in the market with musical instruments for more than 15 years already. Muziker can boast of more than hundred thousand satisfied customers and 8 retail stores in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Muziker also operates as an online store in many European countries (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Romania, Spain, Croatia, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Great Britain and Ireland).
Contact person: Sochová Patrícia