USB Audio Interfaces | Product code: SCARLETT-SOLO-2GEN | ID: 231373
This product is not being manufactured or is not part of our offer.
Looking for alternative?
Second generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible.
Start Recording Today
Focusrite's second generation Scarlett Solo is ideal if you want to start recording, and now it's even better, faster and easier than before. Though compact and easy to use, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly-designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett Solo now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
*Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Key Features
• One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
• One newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
• Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
• Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
• One headphones output with gain control
• Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers
• Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
• Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
• Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
• All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
*Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Proand OS 10.11
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Included Software
• Includes access to Plug-in Collective
• Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
• Softube Time & Tone Pack
• Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
• Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) What’s In The Box
• Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Audio Interface
• USB Cable
• Bundle code for your free software
Supported Sample Rates
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
Phono (RCA) Outputs